Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Drabbling Difficulties

Minim: Hmmm, I think I'll write a drabble about a quartet of girls who go to the Chalet School.

[Minim writes about a quartet of girls who go to the Chalet School]

[Minim goes on internet and gets distracted by awesome/interesting game/site/something]

[Minim goes back to document, saves and closes]

Next day...

Minim: I'm going to write an awesome drabble about a girl battling with the author like the animation and animator.


[Minim writes about a girl battling with the author like the animation and animator]

[Minim goes on internet and gets distracted by awesome/interesting game/site/something]

[Minim goes back to document, saves and closes]

A repetition of this has meant that I now have a lot of drabbles that are started but nowhere near even getting to the main plots or anything.

I believe that this limits productivity and so is a specialized type of writers block. Far too many ideas means I have a hard time concentrating on any one odd drabble.

I could start a challenge with all of my demi-drabbles and get people to complete them any way they want, at any length they want too. A weekly challenge, maybe. It would be something to do with all of those halves that I'll never complete anyway.

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment