Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Letters to Technology

Dear Java,

If you want to update all of the time, then why not have an update service that actually works, rather than just a bit of a nuisance every time someone logs in? Seriously, it doesn't give anyone a good impression of you.

-Minim

Dear laptop,

Okay, I'll acquire for you a new battery. Just please stop that light flashing at me.

-Minim

Dear Sheep,

You're an old game, but I still love you. And I still get frustrated at you because sheep are mindless creatures and they get themselves killed easily, but it's all relative.

-Minim

Dear Smartphones,

My little device that's definitely not a smartphone is a lot more durable than you. You might want to think about that a minute.

-Minim

Dear Internet,

Thank you for existing! You really help enhance my life.

-Minim

And a little extra:


No comments:

Post a Comment